VACANCY: Safety Supervisor at Planconnex Nigeria Limited
Planconnex Nigeria Limited, a reputable construction company is recruiting to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Investigating employees, construction, property and liability that occur across the site via identification of the root cause and severity of the injury.
- Reporting to the insurance company all claims, monitoring the claim status and developing strategies for the existing claims by identifying the need for a second opinion, surveillance, medical management, attorney representation etc.
- Attending the quarterly claim reviews and also serving as an advocate for mitigating the costs and bringing the claims to closure.
- Issuing monthly lost time accident alert and also 30-day safety alerts.
- Managing employees on the modified duty via interfacing with the company, career and medical facilities for reaching a swift settlement of claims. This includes the coordination of return to work, handling attendance, performance, medical issues etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with 7-10 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 15th October, 2020