A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi
Job Type: Full Time
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating A4&T Power solutions Products to homes and business.
- Generate leads for presentation and bulk sales drive.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings and cold calls.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of product specifications and other features of A4&T Power Solution systems and processes.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote sale of the products.
- Identifying opportunities across the territory covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results;
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND.
- Experience: 2 – 4 sales experience
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have an enviable communication skill
- Be conversant with preferred location.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview