GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Agent
Location: Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Provide guidance to walk-in customers on product and service offerings
- Educate customers and potential customers with information on SLA and delivery timelines
- Ensures strict adherence to GIGL’s Standard Operating Procedure in the sending, safe-keeping, receiving, and releasing of parcels.
- Drive client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Eliminate the possibility of shipping contraband and prohibited goods by ensuring 100% inspection of all parcels presented for shipping.
- Promote and cross-sell company’s products.
- Ensuring proper documentation and safety of all parcels sent and received.
- Ensure strict compliance to scanning process and procedures.
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to delivery life-cycle, rates and payment.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Minimum of HND from a government recognized tertiary institution
- Customer-centric, tech-Savvy, young and personable
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview