Qweekjobs is an internet-based company that connects informal workers with employers. We target the both sets and link them up while ensuring quality job accomplishment, amidst other services. With just a few seconds on the screen of the phone or monitor, Qweekjobs serves its customers with professionalism mingled with speed and value.
Job Title: Social Media Handler
Location: Port Harcourt
• To administer our social media accounts.
• You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
• You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
• You are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends to further keep the company relevant.
• Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with management and marketing lead to design and implement effective social media strategy.
• Create content that is appealing and creative.
• Strive to acquire readership and engage visitors actively.
• Lead team towards meeting defined KPIs.
• Work independently and assess the success rates of social media campaign.
• Measure the success of every social media campaig
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer etc.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Communicate with other professionals in industry and influencers via social media to build strong network for company.
• Offer constructive feedback to management
• Adhere to rules and regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
VACANCY: Social Media Handler at Qweekjobs