VACANCY: Software Developers at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- Prepare and maintain code for various.Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Participate in requirements analysis,
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages,
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software,
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5 – 6 years Hands-on experience as a core Dot Net developer.
- Work experience in a Fintech/Banking environment is an added advantage,
- Completion of NYSC.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but not limited to:
Job Title: Mobile Developer (Flutter)
Employment Type: Contract
- Programming fundamentals.
- Cross-platform mobile app development with Flutter.
- Mobile app security best practices.
- Android development with Java / Kotlin.
- iOS development with Objective-C / Swift.
- Version control with Git.
- App Store management.
- Knowledge of unit testing and Test-Driven Development.
- Continuous Integration is an added advantage.
- Should have a B.Sc in Computer Science
- Candidate shouldhave a minimum of 4years hands on experience in afinancial environment.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a strong Developer, with a focus on front-end, back end and mobile development to join our growing team.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with the business stakeholders and team to build the systems that will deliver on our digital customer experience.
- We’re looking for individuals with experience using the latest tools and technologies while working in an agile environment to build amazing customer experiences on our website & apps.
- Frontend development using Angular7, HTML5, CSS3
- Backend development using Java8 and the Play/Akka framework
- Prepare Technical Design and Specification documents
- Work in a small team with Startup mentality to write high quality code
- Recommend solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches
- Collaborate with the development team, support, and business on day to day development requests and support
- Prepare documentation and use case scenarios when required
- Leads solution designs, documents architecture proposals and creates high-level design documents
- Lead technical solutioning sessions to ensure that solutions are complete, scalable and are futureproof
- Helps determine coding standards along with the senior development team and ensures consistent adoption by developers
- Conducts code reviews, mentors and coaches the larger team, provides objective feedback to consultants and development partners to ensure proper execution of projects.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in .NET Framework 4.0+, C#, Web API, Entity framework,
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in SQL server database development.
- Experience in designing responsive custom web pages
- Experience with REST API design
- Experience working with authenticated, customer focused applications Working knowledge of Java8
- Experience integrating hardware and software Familiarity with the Play/Akka framework a bonus
- Familiarity with development & release tooling (i.e. /Webpack/Github)
- Experience in working with distributed teams situated globally in different geographies
- Flexible and adaptive, team player Excellent analytical communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work and well organized
- Ability to take ownership on the deliverables.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science, 4 – 5 years of hands on experience in the financial or IT sector.
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 21st October, 2020.