SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Intern – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 3 months – renewable
- SPIE Nigeria Limited is looking for an Intern to join the Recruitment Departement.
- As an intern within the SPIE Recruitment team, you will be directly involved in all recruitment activities of our department: manage candidates and their experience while applying at SPIE, manage tests sessions with our candidates, recollection of test results.
- You will also support on and help organize ur new HR development projects, meet exciting people and get to know SPIE Nigeria Limited from the inside out.
- Mandatory: You are studying a B.Sc, OND or HND.
- You have a passion for people and are curious to learn more about recruitment and business, you’re studying a B.SC, OND or HND with social / psychology / HR or Engineering orientation.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are solution oriented and keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English & you can express yourself also in French
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship during the first or second semester of your academic year
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview