Taqwa Private Schools is a day and boarding school standing on a unique site and serene environment at 7-11, Taqwa Crescent, off iju Road, Ifako-Ijaiye, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria. We are a co-educational Arabic, English and French-speaking private institution consisting of daycare, nursery, primary and college.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) English Language Teacher (Primary & Secondary schools)
2.) Chemistry Teacher
3.) Hausa Teacher
4.) Biology Teacher
5.) Arabic Language Teacher
6.) Hostel Matron / Mother (Muslim)
7.) Class Teacher (Primary School)
- B.Sc (Ed) in a related field
- M.Sc (MEd) is an added advantage Proficiency in ICT
- Microsoft Education is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their Application Letters with CV to:
Taqwa Private Schools,
7-11, Taqwa Crescent, Off Iju Road,
P.O. Box 15589, lkeja,
Email: [email protected]
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview