The Brains Premier School is a school located in Amuwo Odofin with a vision to provide a learning environment where the youths of Nigeria are equipped and empowered to learn with passion, lead with compassion, and live with integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting for Teachers in the following areas below:
- Chemistry/Basic Science
- Social Studies/Security Education
- Home Economics
- Accounting/Business Education
- Government/Civic Education
- Ability to impart knowledge, inspire and motivate learners
- Ability to develop and contribute to curriculum development
- Be a role model to staff and puplis/students
- Specialist in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction if applying for Upper Primary and Lower Primary Classroom Teachers
- Provide pupils with engaging and exciting learning experiences by planning and teaching well-structured lessons
- Providing oral and written assessments, reports relating to individual Student or groups of Students
- Thorough knowledge of the Nigerian and British National Curriculum
- Knowledge of the relevant subjects and curriculum areas and be able to teach a wide range of subjects for both key stages
- Tracking of pupil progress
- Complete other duties as may be required by the school authorities
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role in a school that runs both British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Have a minimum academic qualification of Bachelorâ€™s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have experience with softwares like MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and MS Teams.
- Evidence of registration with TRCN will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with and deploy resources effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to effectively use a variety of teaching styles and resources including ICT resources.
- Classroom management.
- Be a well-organised team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV stating the position as the heading of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 9th October, 2020.