Yetville Private School, an international private nursery and primary school in Owode Onirin, Mile 12 Ikorodu, Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Owode Onirin, Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Experienced and qualified teachers are needed to teach all subjects in a nursery and primary school at Owode Onirin, Ikorodu, Lagos.
- B.Sc / B.Ed, B.A / Ed., B.Sc / PGDE.
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Applicants must reside within Owode Onirin and it’s environs.
- Be a graduate with educational qualifications
- Have a minimum of two years verifiable experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to integrate learning tools
- Have an understanding of student engagement techniques
- Have a love for children
- Have a love for learning.
- Have good knowledge of EYFS and Montessori Method.
- Be able to use modern educational techniques and manipulation of ICT facilities to enhance learning.
- Have the ability to use technology in a functional and student centered manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020