Jarspok Montessori International School, our academic curriculum is based on the blend of Nigerian and British system.The programme is designed in such a manner so as to enable the child to compete favourably with his counterparts in any part of the world.The programme is divided into three academic terms per session.The use of continuous assessment is an integral part of the assessment examination
We are recruiting for the following vacant Position
Job Title: Academic Staff – Male or Female (Nursery, Primary and Secondary)
- English and Literature
- Christian Religious Studies
- Government and History
- General Studies
- Economics and Commerce
Location: Port Harcourt
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (B.Edu) or NCE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be computer efficient
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: Jarspokschool@yahoo.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview