TraceurFinance Limited – Our client in the hospitality industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- As a Receptionist, you will deal with enquiries and room reservations made on the telephone, online or by email.
- Greet guests on arrival at the hotel; it is important that you make a good first impression – a warm welcome and pleasant atmosphere in the reception area can help to get guests’ stay off to the best start.
- Receptionists check guests in and out, often using a computerised system.
- You issue keys to guests; either you
- provide guests with clear directions, or a Porter will show them to their accommodation.
- You keep accurate records of which guests have arrived at, or left, the hotel.
- You make sure that any necessary information goes to the housekeeping, restaurant, maintenance, and management departments.
- You provide guests with information about local attractions and places of interest.
- You might provide additional services for the convenience of guests, such as ordering newspapers or taxis, storing valuables and taking messages.
- You make sure that guests receive their messages without delay, along with any mail that might arrive for them.
- You prepare a customer’s account when they leave the hotel. You put together the cost of additional items such as drinks, telephone calls and newspapers, and include them in the final bill.
- You take payment from the customer in cash, or by credit / debit card.
Job Title: Housekeeper
- Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required area
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures and ensure they are vacant
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms
- Provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones
- Fold terry, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean
- Take away, room service items, dirty linen, and trash
- Perform check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition
- Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets
- Adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies
- Provide immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problem, or accidents to the supervisor
- Ensure flammable materials are properly stored
- Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always
- Keep proprietary information confidential.
Job Title: Laundry Personnel
Job Description / Requirement
- Responsible for picking up and delivery of in house guest laundry.
- Responsible to collect and deliver outside guest laundry / dry cleaning.
- Responsible for delivering all guest items punctually, accurately and in a professional and courteous way.
- Collect laundry and dry cleaning bags from guest rooms and ensure that guest name, room number and laundry pieces are listed.
- Count and verify all items collected as per laundry price lists / laundry sheet signed by the guest and note down any discrepancy or damages on the same sheet.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the superiors in case any valuable items like cash, jewellery, credit cards etc. found in guests cloth pockets.
- Responsible to processes the guests clothing on the correct equipment / machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Once processed, neatly fold or hangs the clothing as requested by the guest on the laundry sheet.
- Sorts employee uniforms for appropriate action like washing, dry cleaning, pressing or send for repairing to the hotel’s tailor.
- Able to processes the staff uniforms on the correct equipment using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
Job Title: Supervisor / Hotelier
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Handling customer complaints and queries promoting and marketing the business
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Proven 3 or more years experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Diploma / Certificate in First Line Management or relevant field
- High school diploma; BSc / BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage.
Job Title: Experienced Cook
- Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the resort manager.
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
- Senior Secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization.
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description
- Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions
- Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station
- Must be able to carry food and beverages
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- At least one-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation
- Any related customer service / oriented experience will be considered
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English
Waiter / Waitress Core Skills:
- Basic Math
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolve Conflict
- High Energy
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Client Relationships
- Physical Strength
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to fill Application Form (docs)