UnoCasa Limited – Our client who operates in the hospitality space, would want to add to their vibrant team an:
Job Title: Event Coordinator
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time
- Remaining under budget with all costs
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Planning multiple events at once
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes including dining and guests as well as addressing problems that may arise.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Public Relations or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Problem-solving ability
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyse market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Administer on-line purchasing systems.
- Arrange for disposal, return or exchange of surplus materials.
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Communicates with executives and gains approval for purchasing contracts with new vendors or on new supplies
- Continuously comparison shops and negotiates to make sure the company gets the best possible prices on needed supplies
- Oversees supply chain management
- Processes payments and invoices
- Keeps a well-organised collection of contracts for easy reference when needed
- Attends meetings to stay up to date on the company’s objectives
- Attends conferences to meet potential new suppliers and glean insight from other professionals in the purchasing field
- A degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Purchasing Manager or any similar role
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with a business sense
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Solid judgement along with decision-making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Apply accounting principles, regulations, and policies to all work duties
- Assist with regular bank reconciliations and reporting discrepancies found in the records.
- Keep sensitive information confidential
- Maintain, verify, and update numerous ledgers
- Provide assistance with invoices and payments
- Help provide and prepare information for reports in a timely manner
- Ensuring the Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Posting financial transactions in the database
- Receiving and recording vouchers, figures and postings.
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
How to Apply
Interested an qualified candidates should sent their CV to: [email protected] using the job position eg: “Event Coordinator” as the subject of the mail
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 8th October, 2020
VACANCY: UnoCasa Limited is Recruiting for Various Positions