GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full time
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Manages the general maintenance of light/heavy motor vehicles and buses, and ensure that repair and general maintenance is carried out timely.
- Carries out quality control and inspection to ensure the vehicles are maintained to standard.
- Provides accurate information and reports on daily equipment availability and repair status.
- Ensure maintenance personnel wears and utilizes all safety equipment correctly as needed.
- Conduct proper follow-through on all maintenance issues.
- Ensure to maintain adequate inventories of tools, supplies and parts to accurately repair all equipment.
- Ensure to deal with resident maintenance issues in timely way working with maintenance staff
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess 3 – 5 years work experience in automotive and vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor” as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 16th October, 2020.