VACANCY: Volunteer Program Officer at YARD Initiative
YARD Initiative is on a mission to enhance data analytics and reporting for effective achievement, monitoring and evaluation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Volunteer Program Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Volunteer
The Volunteer Program Officer is involved in a variety of duties including strategic program planning, training, social media management and data reporting.
- Develop strategic plans, schedules, adverts and anticipate challenges.
- Create handbooks, training manuals and other program materials.
- Engage and provide comprehensive training to new volunteers.
- Manage budget and maintain confidential data.
- Manage social media accounts in collaboration with the team.
- Collate data, analyse and create reports.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study with 10 years work experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of future and current trends about data science.
- Solid understanding of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Hands-on experience in program development and coordinated volunteer programs.
- Profound knowledge of managing volunteer resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Volunteer Program Officer” as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 16th November, 2020.