Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Warehousing
- Warehouse Officer (WHO) is in charge of inventory in a warehouse or similar space. He/she works as a warehouse worker to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- He/she create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
- The Warehouse Officer is focused on time, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves. They make sure the equipment is regularly serviced and help train new employees.
- Depending on the job, warehouse officer may have similar duties to a scheduler or logistician. They also oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- But not limited to the above, will perform other related duties as requires.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- OND or any other professional certificates.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates that reside in Dopemu and its environs will be considered
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 25th October, 2020.