Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Secretary
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from meetings and oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of employees and manage matters related to insurance and property.
- Take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company – in a publicly listed company
- Manage office space and property as well as deal with personnel administration
- Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
- The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
- Management skills and teamworking skills
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- A sound grasp of corporate governance issues
- A commercial frame of mind.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Office Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Must be a FEMALE with of 5-8 years experience as a Secretary
- Must reside in Port Harcourt
- Experience in tender packing is an added advantage
- Professional Certification is added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Female Secretary_PH” as the subject of the mail.