Winoil Gas International is a company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future-driven.
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Posting expensive, generate daily, weekly and monthly account report.
- The Senior Accountant will be primarily responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of Roaddo, including; business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. This experienced individual will also strive to obtain and maintain investor relations and partnership compliance.
- The Senior Accountant must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement. Suitable candidates should also have excellent financial reconciliatory skills and experience in managing time-bound rolling commitments.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Business Manager and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Reconciling and prompt remittance of partner payments
- expense variances for company management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a finance manager, At least 2 years in a start-up firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation
- Evidence of compliance program implementation.
- Candidates with Sage Accounting Software Experience.
- Proven working experience in account team management
- Professional certification in ACCA or ICAN will be added advantage
Here is What We Offer
If you are still reading to this point, I presume that you like the sound of this role and you meet the criteria:
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- Monthly Wallet allowances
- Ongoing continuous training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Certified Accountant with Sage Experience” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 14th October, 2020.