Hazon Technologies – We are dedicated to helping you solve problems through innovative means and building digital products. Our work revolves around empowering individuals and organizations to realize their full potential and values. We believe that in building great products, we are invariably building great people. We build digital products that solve problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Building single purpose software solutions
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Conducting WordPress training with interns
- Maintaining existing software
- Designing and building the websites
- Designing and managing the website back-ends including database and server integration.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Drive and a collaborative attitude
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Ability to project manage
- Good communication skills
- Strong user empathy
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio as a link with their CV attached to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 21st October, 2020.