Sneakers Home Limited – We are involved in the real estate sector, which includes but not limited to land acquisition, surveying, home building e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- A skilled personnel is needed to occupy the position of a secretary
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects in public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation.
- Writing reports
- Collating information.
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- A minimum OND is required.
- Preferably a female who stays in Lagos.
- Good communication,oral and literary skills.
- Basic knowledge in MS office.
Job Title: Training Officer
- Conducting job evaluation surveys
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
- Designing and assessing training programmes.
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compiling and presenting information
- Implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
- A minimum of BSc and at least 1 year of experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS office.
- The skillset of a training officer is required.
- Ability to work efficiently and under little or no supervision.
- Standard communication skill set.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Leading project planning sessions.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Managing large and diverse teams.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Designing and signing off on contracts.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review.
- Designing risk mitigation plan.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degrees in any of the following fields is essential: Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration, Management
- A skilled personnel is required to occupy the role of a project manager
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Leadership skills.
- Big-picture thinking and vision.
- Attention to detail.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Must should possess high levels of the skills below to perform well:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.