At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) PHP Developer
2.) Frontend Developer (React.js)
3.) Frontend Developer (React / Angular)
4.) JAVA Developer (Intermediate)
5.) Frontend Developer
6.) Business Analyst
7.) Microsoft SharePoint Developer
8.) Backend Developer (Node.js / Dotnet)
9.) Microsoft Azure Officer
10.) Site Document Controller
11.) Senior Security Analyst
12.) Service Desk / Help Desk Assistant
13.) Hardware / Application Support Engineer
14.) Network Support Engineer
15.) Web Developer (Vue.Js)
16.) Data Scientist
17.) Backend Developer
18.) PHP / Laravel Developer
19.) UI / UX Designer
20.) Senior User Interface Designer
21.) Senior Back-end Developer (DotNet)
22.) Senior Java Developer
23.) Senior UI Designer
24.) Senior Frontend Developer (React / Angular)
25.) Flutter Developer
26.) Dotnet Developer
27.) Backend Developer (Dotnet)
28.) Finacle Developer
29.) IT Sales Executive
30.) Backend Developer (Python)
31.) SQL Developer (BI and Data Analyst)
32.) Electrical Engineer (Power Maintenance)
33.) Administrator – Microsoft SQL Server DBA
34.) React Developer
35.) Java Developer
Locations: Bayelsa, Delta, Lagos and Rivers
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: Careers@conclaseconsulting.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview