Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – Spices / Seasonings
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- The person will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, data integrity and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, the person will ensure that all warehouse processes are running smoothly, efficiently, and promptly.
- Manage warehouse operations in compliance with policies and vision of the company.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and distribution.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Manage stock control and reconciliation as required.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly.
- Ensure good manufacturing practice are maintained.
- Ensure absolute compliance with Sage software work procedures.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing and handling requirements.
- Maintain good and proper housekeeping management.
- B.Sc. / HND degree in any related field
- Minimum of 10 years hands on experience with warehouse management
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management.
- Effective problem solver and Strong attention to detail
- The person must have a strong leadership skill and ability to manage staff.
- Knowledge of warehouse software especially sage 300 ERP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.