Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The software developer will contribute to business growth.
- Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
- Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs is another way developers meet this objective.
- Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 10 years.
- PHP & MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
- Object-Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required
- Hands-on experience in programming is a must-have skill
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Network Engineering
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Must be a great team player
- Can work under little or no supervision.
- Proficient in RFID and Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Database and Table Schema Design and Management
- Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channelled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue-chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- BS in Computer Science or a related field with 2-10 years work experience
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skillsand in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020.