Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023 | Fully Funded Opportunity Here is a message about the Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023. Applications are open for the Winter Japan Cultural Camp. This camp is organized for all international applicants without any restrictions on nationality or educational background. Let’s experience spring in Japan!! Get to know Japanese culture. It’s your turn to see and travel directly to Osaka and Kyoto. This is a fully funded option and those unable to enroll in a Fully Funded Category can apply for a Self Funded Programme. Participants from all over the world can apply for the Japanese Cultural Youth Exchange Program! No IELTS required. The Japanese visa process is very easy.
The Japanese Culture Camp by AYFN. He represents the ASEAN Youth Friendship Network. This Japan Exchange Program is a cultural learning program designed to provide participants with cultural understanding and social awareness. All academic fields are eligible. This program started in 2015. Participants will stay for 5 days in Osaka, Japan. The program runs from April 9 to 13, 2023. This camp will be held in Osaka and Kyoto. Both cities are known as cultural cities in Japan. More details about Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023 are available below.
Details About AYFN Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023
- Country: Kyoto, Osaka, Japan
- Host Organisation: AYFN
- Duration: 9 – 13 April 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st December 2022
Get a chance to visit Japan for free with AYFN Academy. AYFN offers travel grants for selected applicants:
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation in Osaka, Japan.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities are indicated on the schedule.
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
Requirements for Participation in a Program
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to joining the full program
- Able to adapt to new environments easily
- Good writing skills
- Good public speaking skills
- Familiar with social media (Instagram, TikTok)
- Must have min two of these social media accounts (Instagram or Facebook or Tik Tok or Youtube channel)
- Willing to write and post your activities involvement during joining the camp.
- Have a good leadership skill
- Able to communicate in English
- Health physically and mentally
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume or Cover Letter
- Motivation letter
- Short introduction video (include personal information, family background, travel experiences, achievement, strengths, and weaknesses, etc). Please upload in to YouTube. You can set the video unlisted.
- AYFN E-membership Card (if you are a member of AYFN)
- Pre-departure: 1 week Japanese Language Course
- Live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- Learn and understand Japanese culture directly
- Spring Experience
- Heritage walking tour around Osaka and Kyoto
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tour activities in Osaka and Kyoto, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Osaka and Kyoto, e.g: Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine (sushi, udon, ramen, etc)
- Walk around the heritage area of Kyoto.
How will the Japan Culture Camp work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine a sense of friendship, adventure, and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- The camp needs participants who are passionate about international friendship and adapt to new environments (cultural differences) easily
Accommodation and Meals during camp
During this camp, participants will be accommodated in a hotel with high-quality standards. Living conditions in the hotel are very good and very clean (3-star hotel and good location).
Males and females are accommodated in separate rooms. To enrich Japanese Culture (daily life of Japanese), all participants will take public transport (Train and Bus) to go around the city during the camp.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application process is online. All applications will be submitted through the online application link.
- Pay the non-refundable selection fee: PROMO!! (Till 15 December 2022). Member of AYFN: Free of charge.
- Nonmember of AYFN: USD 8.
- After 15 December 2022: Normal selection fee is USD 20.
- Please Register Online here! (Scholarship application)
- First-round selection: Application and documents
- Second round (shortlisted candidates): Interview
- Final announcement
Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023 | Fully Funded Opportunity