2023 Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Award For Nigerian Students; Apply Now Julius Berger Nigeria is dedicated to advancing Education and Human Capital Development in Nigeria by awarding scholarships to eligible female engineering students enrolled in public universities nationwide. As a prominent Nigerian company, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) excels in comprehensive services encompassing planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance for buildings, infrastructure, and industrial projects. We take pride in our steadfast commitment as a reliable partner, consistently delivering exceptional quality outcomes.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: October 9, 2023.
- The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the courses below in public universities within Nigeria:
Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
To be considered for the Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Award, you must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental /Technology
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarships are renewable through graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic/ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
To apply, interested and qualified candidates must have the following documents;
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
Method of Application
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to website enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion