Apply for Care Advocacy Grant for Organizations (20-25,000 USD Per Grant)
Are you interested in promoting the recognition, reduction, and redistribution of unpaid care work and the formalization, professionalization, and dignified work for paid care workers in Africa? If so, Oxfam invites you to apply for the CARE Advocacy Grant.
The objectives of the grant application are to identify high-quality advocacy projects that address key social, economic, and gender-related challenges in the care sector, and provide funding to support their implementation.
- These priorities may include specific issues, such as care work in the formal and informal economy, care in crisis and humanitarian situations and care nexus with climate justice, social protection and fiscal justice.
- The interventions should focus on either narrative building, knowledge/evidence generation, movement building or policy and practice change.
- Under the care fund, 4-5 grants will be issued. Applicants can submit a financial proposal between 20-25,000 USD per grant.
- Duration: The grant period will last for 8 months.
- The grant is available to Oxfam national country offices and affiliates in Africa and their partners especially for partner led initiatives.
- It is also open to civil society organizations, community based organizations and women rights organisations who have previously engaged with Oxfam.
For more information, visit Oxfam.