Apply for EPFL Excellence Research Internship Program 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2024, with the aim of providing three to four months of laboratory internships to outstanding students, regardless of their nationality.
The expert research internship is open to outstanding students from one of the program’s partner universities. Selected candidates will have access to receive training in world-class laboratories.
- Company/Organisation(s): EPFL, Switzerland
- Program Type: Research Internship
- Program Location: Switzerland
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
- Nationality: All Nationalities
EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2024 | Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the EPFL Excellence Research Internship in Switzerland, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed at least the 2nd year of the bachelor’s degree (Bachelor) at the start of the internship.
- Be enrolled as regular students at their home university throughout the internship period.
- Come from one of the universities associated with our program.
- Be nominated by your home institution’s international exchange office.
Other EPFL Internship Programs
Students who are not eligible for the Excellence Research Internship Program and are interested in internships in specific areas have the opportunity to apply for the following programs (separate eligibility rules):
- Computer and Communication Sciences: Summer@EPFL Program
- Engineering: E3 program
- Life Sciences: Summer Research Program
How to apply: Applicants interested in the EPFL Excellence Research Internship 2024 must complete an online application in addition to being nominated for the program by their home institutions.
To be nominated, students must first approach and be selected by the Study Abroad/International Office of their institution before EPFL can consider their application file.
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2023