Apply for Management Trainee Program (Finance) at Coca-Cola The Finance function at The Coca-Cola Company goes beyond mere financial reporting and analysis. As strategic business partners, our mission is to drive decision-making, translate insights into actionable plans, and bring great ideas to life. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to support some of the world’s most renowned brands, embarking on a career journey that enriches and accelerates your development.
Join Our Comprehensive 2-year Finance Management Trainee Program
The Finance Management Trainee Program at The Coca-Cola Company provides hands-on experience and essential knowledge to kickstart a successful career in Finance & Accounting.
During the program, you will take on the following key responsibilities:
- Budget Control: Monitor and oversee operating expenses for the plant, ensuring compliance with the Chart of Authority. Review Opex with operational management and manage financial accounting and reporting while maintaining internal control compliance.
- Rolling Estimate (RE): Coordinate the RE process for operating expenses, ensuring accurate compilation and submission in a timely manner. Utilize the RE process to manage and communicate financial risks and opportunities.
- Business Planning (BP): Coordinate the annual Business Planning process for the plant, providing timely and accurate business analysis on key levers like Key Inputs, P&L, etc., to develop operating plans for achieving volume and profit objectives.
- Accounts Payable Management Opex/Capex: Verify and process Opex/Capex invoices for payments, manage the Payable days cycle, and handle selective Capex entry in SAP. Perform monthly aging of accounts payable, review open POs, and manage accruals.
- Internal Controls Monitoring and Periodic Audits: Coordinate with CAD and external auditors, prepare, and ensure compliance with relevant process narratives.
Applicants should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field by June 2023. Completion or plans to complete ACCA/CFA Certification are expected. A preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above is desired.
While not mandatory, previous Finance Co-Op/Internship or practical experience in the FMCG industry is preferred. Leadership experience in extracurricular activities or organizations is also valued.
Applicants must be available to start the program in August 2023.
Knowledge & Skills:
We are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Risk-takers who challenge the status quo and aren’t afraid to try new approaches.
- Collaborative problem solvers who hold themselves and their teammates accountable.
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, and intellectually curious.
- Strong communicators and leaders who thrive in fast-paced environments.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, exposure to leadership across Finance and the larger TCCC organization, and access to a robust learning and development curriculum.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
At The Coca-Cola Company, we actively nurture an inclusive culture grounded in our company’s purpose to refresh the world and make a difference. We embrace a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to possibilities, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. Our culture focuses on four key behaviors: curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile. We value not just what we achieve, but also how we work together. To learn more about these behaviors and how they come to life at Coca-Cola, visit Our Purpose and Vision.
The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class. When collecting personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we adhere to industry standards, best practices, and comply with applicable privacy laws.