Apply for Patient Technician Care Jobs
Are you looking for a patient care technician job? Maybe because you need money or you need to get work or with something.
Don’t worry we got you covered, this is because, in this article, we have listed many patient care technician jobs, their pay, their location, etc.
Patient Care Technician Jobs
Below is a list of some patient care technician jobs with their pay and location:
1. Patient Care Technician – PRN
Job type: PRN, Per diem
Shift and schedule: 8-hour shift, Evenings as needed, Evening shift, Day shift
Pay: $31.3k – 39.6k a year.
Division: Eskenazi Health
Organizers: HHC (Health & Hospital Corporation)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Previous patient care experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to perform basic computer skills including the use of an electronic medical record
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well under stress
- Ability to complete all required training both on the job and via e-learning
- Ability to prioritize duties and utilize critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain strong customer service skills at all times
See more at https://hhcorp.org
2. Patient Care Aide
Job time: 40 hours per week (Full Time)
Pay: $17.00 – $34.60 an hour.
Location: Mansfield, TX
Organizers: CVS Health
- Recent previous health care experience OR recent completion of a program such as:
CNA, MA, EMT, PCT, Pharmacy Technician, Nursing Student who has completed fundamentals with clinical component, military medic program, medical student
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to provide compassionate high-quality patient care
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrates initiative, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to take and pass a FIT test with the respirators that MinuteClinic provides, and to wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires.
- The employee must also possess the ability to perform overhead reach, bending/squatting to access supplies, balance and safely use a step stool, lift at least 20 lbs., and move about the surrounding location
- Must have a Basic Life Support certification from the American Red Cross or designated and approved provider
This role may not fulfill recertification requirements for certain designations
- Knowledge and experience with an Electronic Medical Record, (i.e., EPIC)
- PCA has a High School Diploma or General Equivalent Development (GED)
See more at https://www.cvshealth.com
3. CNA/Patient Care Technician (90% FTE, NIGHTS)
Job time: Full-Time
Pay: $25.32 – 36.81 an hour
Job type: Part-time, Full-time
Shift and schedule: Overtime, Weekends as needed, Night shift, Evening shift
Organizers/Department: UW MEDICAL CENTER – NORTHWEST – MEDICAL
Deadline For Application: Closes On 11/17/2023
Location: UW Medical Center – Northwest1550 N 115th St, Seattle, WA 98133
In addition to the base pay, this position may also be eligible for:
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Night Shift Premium – $2.25/hour
- Evening Shift Premium – $1.50/hour
- Weekend Shift Premium – $1.50/hour
- Overtime Pay
- Patient care consistent with nursing unit standards and procedures
- Plan and schedule assigned patient care activities to maximize efficiency and quality of care
- Provide functional assistance to patients including dressing, undressing, toileting, eating, bathing, oral care, and hygiene, and support plan for nutrition and hydration
- Answer patient call lights promptly and respond appropriately to patient’s needs
Patient observation, reporting, and recordkeeping related to patient care
Support nursing staff with a patient plan of care
- Lift, position, ambulate and transfer patients
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant training program and certification.
- Active, valid Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) in Washington State upon start date.
- American Heart Association’s Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers upon hire.
See more at https://www.uwmedicine.org
4. Patient Care Technician- Smyrna Pediatric After-Hours Clinic
Job time: Half Time (10 hours daily)
Location: 1211 Medical Center Drive, Nashville, TN 37232
- Supports patient flow and unit operations by maintaining supplies, equipment, and unit environmental standards.
- Collects and documents patient data for the healthcare team.
- Assists with procedures according to organizational/departmental standards.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
- Clinical Patient Documentation (Novice):
- Possesses sufficient fundamental proficiency to successfully demonstrate patient documentation in practical applications of moderate difficulty.
- Generally works under the direction of others while accomplishing assignments.
- Contributes to the nursing assessment by collecting, reporting, and recording objective and subjective data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Environment of Care (Novice):
- Demonstrates sufficient fundamental proficiency with set up and maintenance of patient exam room, supplies, and equipment.
- Clinical Competencies (Novice):
- Demonstrates sufficient fundamental proficiency to assist and perform clinical care including but not limited to vital signs, phlebotomy, specimen collection, medication administration, and point-of-care testing as directed by unit standards.
- Planning & Organizing (Fundamental Awareness):
- Demonstrates ability to anticipate basic resource needs, identify discrete tasks, set priorities, define dependencies, schedule activities, meet deadlines, and organize work for own assignments and responsibilities.
- Appropriately matches equipment, and capital resources to task demands.
- Prepares and presents clear and accurate status reports on projects and assignments.
5. Occupational Health – Audiometrist at Lily Hospitals Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Organizers: Lily Hospitals Limited
Location: Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
An Audiometrist, also known as an Audiometric Technician or Hearing Instrument Specialist, is a healthcare professional who specializes in assessing and managing hearing-related issues.
They work under the supervision of audiologists and are responsible for conducting hearing tests, fitting hearing aids, and providing hearing care services to patients.
- Hearing Assessments: Conduct audiometric tests to assess the hearing abilities of patients, including pure-tone audiometry and speech audiometry.
- Hearing Aid Fittings: Assist patients in selecting appropriate hearing aids based on their hearing loss and lifestyle, and properly fit and adjust hearing aids for optimal comfort and performance.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Provide maintenance services for hearing aids, including cleaning, adjustments, and minor repairs. Refer complex issues to audiologists or manufacturers.
- Patient Education: Educate patients and their families about hearing loss, hearing aid usage, and hearing conservation practices.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate records of patient assessments, fittings, and follow-up appointments.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service, addressing patient concerns and ensuring their satisfaction with hearing aid devices.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with audiologists and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive hearing care to patients.
You can also check State Universities In Nigeria
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Audiometrists typically need a Diploma or Associate Degree from a recognized program in Audiology or Hearing Healthcare. Some audiometrists may pursue certification from professional organizations to enhance their credentials.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience is required for this role
- Certification, such as the International Hearing Society (IHS) certification, can be beneficial for audiometrists. This certification demonstrates competence and adherence to ethical standards in the field.
- Technical Proficiency: Knowledge of audiometric equipment and hearing aid devices, as well as the ability to conduct precise hearing assessments and fittings.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills to explain hearing test procedures, results, and hearing aid usage to patients clearly.
- Problem-solving: Ability to troubleshoot hearing aid issues and find suitable solutions for patients.
- Empathy: Compassion and patience when working with patients, especially those struggling with hearing loss.
- Attention to Detail: Precision in conducting tests and fittings, ensuring accurate results and optimal hearing aid performance.
- Customer Focus: Dedication to providing high-quality service and meeting the needs of patients.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.
See more at http://www.lilyhospitals.com
There are many patient care technician jobs in every part of the country, but finding them always seems a little bit difficult for people, and that’s the reason we have decided to make it easier and faster for you by listing them in this article.