You Can Now Apply for SAP Young Professionals Program 2023 for young African graduates.
Are you a recent graduate looking to kickstart a career in the thriving world of SAP? If so, the SAP Young Professionals Program 2023 could be your launchpad! Delivered by SAP’s Digital Skills Center, this program offers a unique blend of certifications and soft skills training to jumpstart your career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative offered by SAP’s Digital Skills Center. The 2-month program is designed to provide recent graduates with the certifications and soft skills needed to launch a career as a SAP Associate Consultant.
At the conclusion of the course, SAP will work closely with program graduates to introduce them to a variety of options with SAP clients and partners to work as a SAP Consultant.
RISE with SAP
Every enterprise needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiencies to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP is the solution.
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive offering with:
- Cloud ERP for every business need
- Industry next practices and extensibility
- Analytics and business process transformation
- Outcome-driven services from SAP and our partners
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Angola.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence by early November 2023and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for 2 months.
- This training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Benefits of SAP Young Professionals Program 2023
By participating in the SAP Young Professionals Program, you will:
- Begin your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem.
Please note, this program does not guarantee a job at the end of it.
How to Apply for SAP Young Professionals Program
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Please ensure to share an English version of your resume while applying for this program. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
In conclusion, the SAP Young Professionals Program is a unique opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and professional skills. It serves as a springboard for aspiring SAP Consultants to embark on a fulfilling career journey. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to become a part of the SAP community.