Call Center Representative – Bilingual English and Spanish
DialAmerica – Ocala, FL 34474
Are you a Call Center Professional who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? If you are looking to advance your career with a leading company, we have the perfect opportunity for you! DialAmerica, founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ, is a privately owned domestic call center company with 20 call centers across the United States.
We are currently hiring Full Time and Part Time Call Center Representatives to provide assistance to our valued clients and customers. Your responsibilities will include handling enrollments, renewals, cross sells, and upsells. Join our rewarding and fun work environment where your colleagues share the same passion for their work.
If this opportunity aligns with what you’ve been seeking and you meet our qualifications, bring your skills and expertise to our team. Be a part of our growth! Contact us today.
As a Call Center Representative, you will deliver an unforgettable customer service experience by utilizing your questioning and listening skills to understand customer needs and assist them in selecting the appropriate products and services. Specific duties in this role include:
- Responding to customer requests and inquiries
- Upselling products and services
- Resolving customer issues through problem-solving
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Maintaining knowledge of clients’ products, services, and promotions
- Prioritizing customer satisfaction and maintaining professionalism
- Recording customer information, communications, and sales in the CRM system
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation including base salary and incentives
- Fixed schedule
- Flexible pay options with daily and weekly direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid advancement opportunities
- Professional and positive office environment
We are seeking Call Center Representatives with a strong drive to succeed and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. No experience is necessary as we provide training for entry-level candidates.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Goal-oriented mindset with a competitive spirit
- Attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Adaptability to organizational changes
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Background and/or drug test may be required
At DialAmerica, you make the difference! Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability (which can be reasonably accommodated), veteran status,
or any other legally protected classification.