Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023 (Apply Now) Are you interested in working in the field of Farming & Agriculture in Canada? In this post, you will discover information about LMIA Approved Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in the year 2023. Both Canadian and International candidates are eligible to apply for Farm Worker Jobs in various locations across Canada through the Agriculture Worker Program under the Agriculture Stream. The National Occupational Classification (NOC) for Farm Workers is 85100.
From finding a Farm Worker Job to obtaining a work permit, this post covers everything you need to know. Farming is one of the highly sought-after job opportunities in Canada. Applicants can apply for this position with a secondary education and no previous work experience is required. Additionally, candidates can use languages such as English, Urdu, Punjabi, and more. All listed jobs are verified and approved. More details about Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023 are provided below.
Key Points About Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023
- Job Country: Canada
- Job Type: Farm Worker
- Who can Apply: Canadians and International Candidates from any country
- LMIA: Yes, Positive LMIA Approved
- Visa Type: Agriculture Worker
- Duration of Stay: 2-3 Years
- Eligible NOC Codes: 80020, 80021, 82030, 82031, 84120, 85100, 85101, and 85103
- Required Education: Secondary or Higher
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Canada Agriculture Worker Program: Agriculture Stream
This Agriculture Stream enables employers and farming owners in Canada to hire temporary foreign workers from any country.
Duration of Stay: Employment duration of up to 2 years.
Read More about this Agriculture Stream
85100 Occupation Code for Farmworkers can apply in Agriculture Stream.
Eligible Occupations Under Agriculture Stream:
- 80020: Managers in Agriculture
- 80021: Managers in Horticulture
- 82030: Agriculture and Farm Supervisors
- 82031: Ground Maintenance
- 84120: Machinery Operators
- 85100: Livestock Labourers
- 85101: Harvesting (Vegetables, Fruit Picker)
- 85103: Nursery
List of Farm Worker Jobs with LMIA Approved 2023
All the listed jobs below are verified and employers can hire foreign workers.
Step 1: Visit the Website
Step 2: Click on Advanced.
Step 3: Scroll down the page and at the End Select the Option “Canadians and international candidates“
Step 4: Scroll up again and in the Job title Write “85100”, or any other eligible code given above. All of these are verified.
Step 5: Press Enter and click on View Results. This will list all types of Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023.
Step 6: Open any Post, read their description, and apply online.
Benefits for Farm Workers:
- The Hourly Wage Starts from $16.00 to $22/hour
- Staff accommodation provided
- Relocation costs are covered by an employer
- Some Employers in Canada will train you also.
- No Higher Education or qualification required. You can apply with a Diploma or Secondary Education.
- Candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit can apply.
According to the Agriculture Stream Program Requirements, the employer will cover these costs for the employee:
- Transportation: Employers must arrange and pay for the round-trip transportation of the TFW. Transportation includes travel to and from their place of work in Canada and their country of residence.
- Housing: Employers must provide TFWs with adequate, suitable, and affordable housing.
- Health insurance: Health Insurance should also be covered by employers.
How to Apply for the Work Permit:
The first step is to apply for the Job and get an approved offer letter. After successfully receiving a Job offer, your employer will assist you with the application process.
Once you both are in agreement and have all the required documents, you can proceed to apply for a work permit.