Customer Service Representative Modine Manufacturing Company Trenton, MO At Modine, our mission revolves around creating a cleaner and healthier world. Drawing from a legacy of over a century in thermal management excellence, we offer reliable systems and solutions that enhance air quality and preserve natural resources. With a workforce of over 13,000 individuals operating worldwide, we are committed to delivering customized solutions to our customers wherever they may be. Our Climate Solutions and Performance Technologies divisions align with our core purpose by enhancing air quality, reducing energy and water consumption, minimizing harmful emissions, and promoting the use of cleaner vehicles and eco-friendly refrigerants. Modine is a global enterprise headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin (USA), and we have operations spanning North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. To learn more about Modine, please visit our website at www.modine.com.
The Customer Service Representative will have contact with all customers as well as with Material Planners, Shipping & Receiving and Production Personnel to assure on time delivery (OTD) & overall customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Representative will work closely with these groups to ensure that materials are entered correctly per contract, planned and coincide with the established production and delivery schedules. This will allow the plant to consistently meet the customers’ required shipping date.
- Proactively communicate with customers on delivery schedules and relay information to Production Personnel and Shipping Department.
- Update and maintain all customer web portals.
- Reconcile any order discrepancies (price/lead time/minimum quantities/etc.) with Corporate Sales and/or Customer.
- Review customer scorecards for accuracy and reconcile/escalate issues with responsible parties.
- Maintain customer forecast as needed in SAP.
- Manage, check and enter discrete & inter-company orders.
- Perform required SAP maintenance for sales and distribution activities to ensure system accuracy.
- For customers using line sequencing, maintain schedule/open requirements.
- Participate and eventually lead customer service related continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties as needed to support customers.
- Two years’ experience in customer service, manufacturing or other equivalent experience.
- SAP or other ERP System experience
- Applicant must be comfortable with various computer software/applications i.e., Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- High School diploma required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
For California Residents – Privacy Disclosure
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, which could include paid vacation, short term disability, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account and much more. Human Resources will provide more detail upon your hiring.