Finland Job Seeker Visa 2024 (Residence Permit to Look for Work)
Don’t miss this opportunity to obtain Finland Job Seeker Visa. In this article, we shall give detailed explanation on how to apply for Finland Job Seeker Visa and successfully obtain it.
There is only one residence permit in Finland that can be obtained without a Job offer from Finland. If you do not have a Job you can apply for the Finland Residence Permit to Look for Work or to start a business. This post is about the Finland Job Seeker Visa 2024. This permit is available to non-EU/EEA citizens. Just like the Netherlands and France, you must meet the requirements to obtain this permit.
One of the main requirements for this permit is that you have completed your last education in the past five years. If you are abroad, apply for this permit as a first residence permit. Then you can renew it later as the extended residence permit. I also want to add if you are looking for Sponsorship you can apply for the Finland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024. More details and the requirements for the Finland Job Seeker Visa 2023 are given below.
Details About Finland Job Seeker Visa 2024 (Residence Permit to Look for Work)
- Country: Finland
- Permit Type: Residence permit to look for work
- Who can Apply: Non-Europeans
Can European Nationals Work in Finland?
Yes. Citizens of Europe are allowed to work in Finland without applying for a work permit.
Types of Finland Residence Permits to Look for Work
There are two types of permits within “Residence permit to look for work”. It can be either an A permit or a B permit.
- A Permit Type: You can apply for a permanent residence permit when you have graduated or completed your research and lived in Finland with an A permit for four years.
- B Permit Type: A temporary residence permit, your residence permit to look for work will also be a B permit.
Duration of the Permit
The Finland Residence Permit to Look for Work will be granted for two years at the most.
When you get your residence permit to look for work, you can work without restrictions regardless of your field of study.
What to do when you find a job?
Apply for a new residence permit on the basis of work before the expiry of your residence permit to look for work. You must apply for a residence permit for an employed person.
For a list of all work-based residence permit applications, see the page Residence permits on the basis of work.
Expected processing time for electronic application 1-2 months.
The Finland “residence permit to look for work” will cost:
- Electronic Application Fee: First permit 470€
- Paper Application Fee: First permit 520€
Finland Job Seeker Visa 2024 Requirements
- You have not yet found a job.
- The permit must be applied for within five years after completing education in Finland.
- You have or have had a residence permit for studies or for research.
- You have studied and completed a degree in Finland, or you have finished your research work or completed a doctoral degree in Finland.
- You have sufficient funds to live in Finland.
- You need to have at least 560 euros per month to be able to pay for your accommodation, food, and other needs.
Attach these Documents
- Valid Passport
- Passport Photo
- Color copies of the passport page
- a degree certificate
- documentation of sufficient financial resources
How to Apply for the Finland Job Seeker Visa 2024?
- Fill out the online application for the Residence permit in Enter Finland
- Pay your visa application fee.
- If you are abroad, book an appointment at a Finnish mission (embassy or consulate).
- If you are in Finland, book an appointment at a service point of the Finnish Immigration Service
- Wait for the Decision.
Website to Apply
The website to apply for the Finland Residence Permit to Look for Work is: https://migri.fi/en/residence-permit-to-look-for-work