Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was founded in September 1960 as a private limited liability business and began operations in 1962 with a capacity of 600 metric tonnes per day. In 1978, the firm was transformed into a public limited liability company, and its shares were later traded on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
1). Forklift Electrician – Golden Pasta
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To make available forklift and any other related machines and equipment for production at all times.
- Manage and promptly attend to any faults on forklift and related machines on production lines to ensure reduced downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical devices on forklift to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carry out preventives and corrective maintenance on forklift, machines and equipment.
- Participate in preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical parts of machines.
- Report the general condition of forklift equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Ensure effective usage of spares for lines to avoid stock out.
- Maintain accurate record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and good housekeeping rules and procedures to prevent accidents and injuries.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast –paced environment.
- NABTEB, Technical Trade Test.
- 5 O’ Level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar industry.
- Demonstrable experience on diesel/ electric Forklift.
2). Budget Controller (Corporate Head Office)
Job type: Full-time
- The Budget Controller will be responsible for managing and overseeing FMN’s Group financial planning and budgeting processes.
- Conducting financial analysis to identify trends, variances, and potential cost- saving opportunities.
- Ensuring CHO costs are initiated according to company policy and department budget, recorded correctly, and reviewed against LE and budget targets.
- Working closely with the CHO budget holder as well as conducting monthly reviews to ensure variances are identified and corrected in order to meet yearly objectives.
- Conducting monthly reviews of group projects to ensure budget adherence and proper P&L cost/intangible asset capitalization.
- Analyzing the Group’s indirect costs to ensure a thorough understanding of cost drivers and the identification of business units that are above budget.
- Assisting with the consolidation of cost-saving initiatives across the group by reviewing and analyzing actuals versus targets and working closely with the Procurement team to identify, cost, and begin cost-saving projects.
- Collaborating with department heads and other stakeholders to gather budget input and ensure alignment with the Groups goal
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or related course.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- At least 7-10 years related experience working in an FCMG sector.
- Have experience with accounting software and data entry.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have proficiency in financial analysis techniques to evaluate data, identify trends and make informed decisions based on financial insights.
- Have strong understanding of budgeting principles and techniques, including creating, monitoring and adjusting budgets as needed.
- Have proficiency in using financial software and tools to collect, organize and analyze financial data.
- Have meticulous attention to detail when preparing budgets, monitoring expenses, and conducting financial analysis
3). Maintenance Manager, Mechanical
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the effective maintenance of all the machines in the mills to ensure that they are performing efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate and supervise preventive maintenance of the relevant machines to ensure maintenance schedules are implemented.
- Work on machine pro-plant generated by pro-plan system.
- Ensure reduction of downtime to the barest minimum to prevent loss due to machine downtime.
- Plan and order spare parts and tools for maintenance work to avoid delay due to material availability.
- Maintain detailed record of maintenance activities for analysis and future reference.
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for maintenance staff to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Supervise and control usage of materials and tools for optimal efficiency of machines.
- Review and recommend contract awards for 3rd party maintenance services to ensure compliance to specification.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring that maintenance operations follow safety standards and best practices.
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pay keen attention to details and be highly organized.
- Have excellent asset management and risk management skills, and best practices on the shop floor.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers