How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Applications are now being received for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2023. Interested Nigerian graduates from science-related disciplines hoping to advance their career in management in the manufacturing environment are invited to apply for this entry level job.
The Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc’s purpose to Brew the Joy of True Togetherness, through the expansion of our talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2023 Update
Our readers have asked a lot of questions regarding job openings at Nigerian breweries, and we can confidently report that recruiting for Nigerian breweries is currently occurring, so make sure you read the qualifications and how to apply thoroughly.
It’s important to remember that all applicants will be required to complete an aptitude test, and only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nigerian Breweries is an equal opportunity employer, and job openings will be posted on the company’s website and in local newspapers.
You will apply on the same website where the vacancies are published, so make sure you don’t pay anyone because NBC does not charge a price for applying.
Is Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the will be released.
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. Nigerian Breweries is recruiting, and an application form for a variety of open roles are available; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements For Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2023
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Company/Organisation(s): Nigerian Breweries
- Program Type: Graduate Traineeship
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Not Stated
- Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Traineeship 2023 | What to Expect
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 will undergo:
- 12-month fully residential training programme
- Formal training and experiential attachment
At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in any of Brewing, Packaging, Logistics, and/or Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of the company’s brewery locations across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a of Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline (see below)
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- General Requirements for all Jobs:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2019
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
- Chemical Engineering,
- Industrial Chemistry,
- Mechanical/Agric Engineering,
- Production Engineering,
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- Physics Electronics,
- Computer Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry,
- Food Science & Technology
How To Apply For Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment
Interested candidates should follow the steps described below to apply for the Nigerian Breweries recruitment:
To begin the journey, interested and eligible applicants should click here to submit their applications for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023.
Application Deadline: Not Specified