Are you looking for an opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an impact in your community? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, look no further. ImpactLife is looking for dedicated, motivated individuals who are interested in being an integral part of our Inventory Management and Distribution (IMD) team.
Client Delivery Representatives are responsible for the delivery of life-saving blood products to our hospital clients as well as emergency deliveries and restocking deliveries to other ImpactLife locations.
This is a Full-Time position working Mon-Fri 11 am to 7 pm with rotating WEEKENDS.
Client Delivery Responsibilities include:
- Prepare for blood product deliveries by verifying orders and loading vehicles to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Interact in a positive, friendly, and customer-focused manner with customers
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to operate Blood Center vehicles
- Physical requirements include the ability to sit for long periods of time and maintaining reoccurring physical exertion, such as reaching, bending, walking and pushing
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- An excellent benefits package
- Generous paid time off program
Pre-employment drug screen, background check and MVR report are required.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Family 07A
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
Vacancy for Delivery Representative ImpactLife, Earth City, MO