The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) runs robust scholarship programmes which date back to the 1950s and have supported thousands of students, most especially from our host communities, many of whom are among Nigeria’s business, political and social leaders. The objective of the SPDC JV scholarship programmes is to develop Nigeria’s talent of the future.
In furtherance of this objective and to promote academic excellence among young Nigerians particularly those from less-privileged background, the SPDC invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian Students admitted in the 2019/2020 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University scholarship awards.
Deroundtable has provided every detail you need to know about the 2021/2022 SPDC Joint Venture Scholarship Award Scheme, who can apply, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
2020 / 2021 NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award
Who Can Apply for The 2020 / 2021 NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award?
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories, the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award:
- National Merit Award (NM): Open to all Nigerians.
- Areas of Operation Merit Award: Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
What Every Eligible Applicant Must Know
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in on accredited course in and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as at December 2020) or possess proof of admission into undergraduate programme in the 2019/2020 academic session
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- All applicants should have valid personal email account for the purpose of correspondence for this application
- All applications must be done online, visit the application website at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
- Applicants for the Areas of Operation Merit Award are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by government-recognised individual:
- The Paramount Chief / Traditional Head of the community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or the Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to:
Social Performance & Social Investment,
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited,
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is FREE of charge
- Shell does not assign representatives or agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted.
- Use Shell Nigeria website ONLY for application
Application Deadline 25th September, 2021.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️