WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Planner
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for generating and maintaining a practical schedule which shall be used for executing the project.
- The schedule shall be generated in consultation will all team leads and relevant stakeholders with good understanding of the requirements needed to execute the assigned project tasks and their interface to other sub-elements.
- The planner shall develop the activities, logic, resources and progress for the assigned project tasks, leading to the creation of the baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance.
- Responsible for obtaining, querying and integrating contractor schedules for their individual contracts into the overall project schedule. Contractor schedules shall be scrutinized for accuracy, timing and logic and optimized before integration into the project master schedule.
- Responsible for developing and implementing planning and progress monitoring procedures.
- Generate weekly and monthly schedule progress update, forecast, critical path and trend analyses, including any impact from interface areas.
- Generate on a regular basis, comprehensive schedule status reports for the project including a monthly estimate of the value of work done (VOWD) by each of the contractors for that month and on a cumulative basis.
- Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimize the plan(s).
- Liaise with and challenge Project engineering personnel to ensure proper understanding of the key schedule sensitivities and drivers.
- Contribute to the translation of the project’s risk profile into the probabilistic risk model and understand the output, including the key risk drivers for the possible range of schedule completion dates.
- Track the criticality of the main paths to completion and float consumption.
- Provide input data for and participate in benchmarking activities. Contribute to close-out data to enable knowledge retention (lessons learned, project data compilation) at completion of work.
- Support the Operator with all matters related to project delivery schedule and planning presentations to the JV partner, regulatory authorities and the DPR as may be required.
- Obtain assistance as required from Team and Schlumberger specialists
- Perform all such other task as may be assigned by project director / project manager / operator.
Qualification and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in projects planning and control working in oil and gas facility projects
- 15 years EPC experience, as a project planning and controls lead and full leadership capacity in oil & gas or power facility projects.
- Must have – relevant professional certifications
- Hands-on proficiency with project planning and reporting softwares and tools.
- Vast experience specific to epcom projects delivery, strong leadership tenet and astuteness excellent analytical skills, very good communication/ presentation skills,resourcefulness, innovation, dependability
- Extensive skills in the use of primavera p6 and microsoft projects planning tools is mandatory.
- Must have very good understanding of oil and gas activities, construction processes and techniques.
- Must have experience in assessing value of work done on a project and other project cost monitoring and reporting tools
- Experience with implementing probabilistic techniques in scheduling
- Experience of working in a multi-national and multicultural environment with diverse population.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken english.
- N600,000.00 to N800,000.00 per month.
- Rates quoted are Gross values (Between 600,000 to 800,000) Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Head of Crude Trading
Job Schedule: Full time
- The Head of Trading will be responsible for developing and expanding the Company’s trading operations in crude oil, oil products, and natural gas.
- The job holder will lead the negotiation, purchase, and sale of crude oil, oil products, and natural gas in the highly dynamic and challenging global crude oil market.
- The job holder will be responsible for developing and delivering crude trading strategies or equity/lease crude sales strategies with end-to-end ownership of all deals.
- The holder will identify, analyze and implement the best opportunities to monetize hydrocarbon produced from the Company’s assets.
- The job holder will also support the trading function to originate and close opportunities to acquire, and trade crude from other producers and support other Commercial functions (Planning and Business Development).
Crude Oil Trading:
- Develop and lead the marketing and trading activities of the department, ensuring that all necessary permits and approvals necessary for the proper running of the trading business are obtained.
- Create a comprehensive market analysis to understand the complex crude markets from either the equity sales or refinery supply perspective.
- Monitor the development of the market, geopolitical events, supply and demand scenario, changes in rules and regulations, new projects, etc. so that trading opportunities can be identified to enable the Company to venture into as many profitable trading activities as possible.
- Create and enhance new business and existing business that will strengthen the Company’s position in the market/the relationship with the clients.
- Decide on the hedging strategies that will limit the downside exposure to the Company; as well as the transactions that should be given priority over others.
- Align the internal organization behind any strategy and negotiate effectively.
- Brief and align the Trading team on a daily strategy based on market analysis.
- Analyse physical and derivatives markets to identify trading opportunities.
- Negotiate and close commercial operations (physical and derivatives) dealing with internal and external clients.
- Negotiate trades with various industry participants, including oil majors, energy companies of all sizes, transportation companies, state-owned oil companies and trading houses.
- Work with relevant departments to ensure all trades are effectively documented and controlled.
- Monitor and ensure the performance of the team members and the execution of the trading transactions.
- Keep up to date on the legal, compliance, and economic issues affecting the hydrocarbon industry.
- Control and market risk management of all operations related to the trading activity.
- Develop medium and long-term business opportunities and a trading plan.
- Manage the Trading team and its activities.
- Plan and coordinate exports/sales with multiple stakeholders (Offtaker, Operations, Government).
- Create, implement, and document processes and procedures for Export in partnership with relevant cross-functional teams.
- Continuously optimize export activities to achieve low-cost and efficient processes for Crude exports.
- Coordinate the process for identifying and negotiating crude offtake and handling agreements with other stakeholder groups, both internal and external.
- Represent the company at stakeholder meetings in respect of exports.
- Regularly communicate business issues, opportunities, commercial risks, and liability to management.
- Manage performance; facilitate development; coach and supervise the team.
- Perform all other duties that are necessary and reasonably attached to the Head of Trading position and the fulfillment of its responsibilities.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or a related numeric field.
- A Master’s Degree in numerate/ science or an MBA will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years of related energy industry experience, including Commercial Negotiation experience and Refinery Logistics experience.
- Some project and team management experience.
- Independent E&P experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end process of Crude Oil Trading.
- Knowledge of E&P facilities is desirable.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Some experience in commercial function/business development in the oil industry.
- Government/external relationship management.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- JV Partner management and project management.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications (especially MS Office and Excel).
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively work alone or in groups.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to manage deadlines.
- Accuracy and reliability; highly numerate.
- Adaptable, proactive, sound judgment, and use of initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and observe contractual deadlines and timetables.
- Build strong relationships with counterparties from varied backgrounds and cultures.
- Integrity and ethics; sound judgment; self-starter with high energy level; detail-oriented; able to handle pressure; proven team leader.
- Ability to display a quality of work that reflects high professional standards and always projects a professional and positive image.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, sometimes with short notice, 50 – 70% of the time.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Monitors the organization’s culture to ensure it attains the ethos and value system of the Company.
- Oversees the implementation of the Human Resources engagement plan every business year.
- Forecast and monitor the HR Annual budget that includes Human Resources services and employee recognition,
- Provide monthly and quarterly analytics of HR Reports for management use.
- Work with senior leaders to identify successors and replacements for critical roles for each business.
- Driver the engagement and supervision of the mentorship program.
- Supervise and monitor the performance management system that includes quarterly discussions, performance appraisal, performance development plans (PDPs), and employee development programs.
- Oversee the training strategy which includes the identification and implementation of in-house training, virtual and classroom training, and onboarding.
- Assess and evaluate talent by identifying each employee on the 9 box gride while reviewing all employee competencies in accordance with defined job roles.
- Implement the disciplinary policy by conducting investigations when employee complaints or concerns and appeals are brought forth.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Oversee the salaries and benefits while also monitoring all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and correctness.
- Ensure company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
- Oversee the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
- Continuously and actively engage in learning and development activities to improve competence in functional areas.
- Staying abreast of HR trends and best practices.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with HR personnel in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Key Performance Indicators / Performance Goals
- To be defined upon resumption.
- A good Degree in the Humanities or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University.
- One professional certification from CIPD, CIPM or SHRM
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with at least 6 years in human resources and 2 years managerial experience.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers