Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring
Job Identification: 364
Job Schedule: Full time
The idea candidate should have the following attributes:
- Supervise preparation of Group BRCC, EXCO, MRC and Board Audit and Compliance reports
- Supervise preparation of Regional Control Reports, Monthly Compliance Report and GIC Pack
- Supervise the preparation of monthly proof /Reconciliation and ensure the final report is shared with management.
- Supervise review of Standard Operations Manuals and process documentations bankwide.
- Review collated monthly critical control issues report from Branch, IS Head Office Compliance, Balance Sheet Assurance, and Reconciliation and AML/CFT/CPF unit advise of issues for escalation.
- Supervise monitoring of all regulatory reports in the bank for timely rendition to the regulatory authorities on daily, weekly via Compliance monitoring tracker etc
- Supervise monitoring activities over transactions on Remittances business (MoneyGram, Western Union, Wari and RIA)
- Supervise review of new circulars posted on CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) website and ensure same is forwarded to Chief Compliance Officer and other Compliance Staff.
- With the Permission of CCO circulate new regulatory circulars and policies
- Supervise updating activities of Rule Book and share details with stakeholders
- Supervise preparation and execution of Compliance activity planning.
- Ensure significant open issues in published compliance reports are uploaded on Control log for proper monitoring
- Ensure reports are issued for completed Compliance/Control activities/tests.
- Ensure timely rendition and good quality of all Compliance activity reports
- Ensure follow up with process owner on all issues reported
- Supervise and review collated reports on cash count exercise /Bank wide stock count, Proof report etc.
- Supervise preparation of monthly Prudential Ratio report and ensure the report is rendered within the approved deadline
- Ensure Periodic review of bank-wide GLs to ascertain the correctness of balances warehoused in the bank GL accounts is carried out
- Supervise preparation and implementation of Compliance Unit Capex budget.
- Supervise preparation and implementation of regulatory and required trainings for Compliance Officers, Board and other staff bankwide.
- Supervise regulatory return rendition for Compliance Training
- Ensure report deadlines are met for the affiliates where impossible to meet deadlines ensure adequate approval for extension is obtained.
- Ensure cordial relationship with auditors as well as ensure that reports requested by auditors are submitted promptly.
- Mentoring Quality Assurance and Monitoring Unit staff
- Supervise the administrative clerk for smooth administration of Compliance office and Process expenses for Compliance Officers bank wide
- Supervise implementation of GIC and Group Compliance work plan and other adhoc requests from GIC and ENG management as may be required.
- Supervise periodic dissemination of Compliance Nugget
- Carry out all other functions as may be required by CCO.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2023 (03:48 PM).
Job Title: Head, Teller
Job Identification: 367
Job Schedule: Full time
- Ensure value chain by converting walk-in prospects to Bank customers
- Ensure cost reduction through proper management and utilization of asset
- Achieve deposit target liability as stipulated by management.
- Achieve daily vault closing limit as stipulated.
- Pay and receive cash and other legal tender from customers while ensuring that transactions are in line with operational guidelines, and proper entries are made for all cash transactions.
- Authorize transactions above teller limit but within own authorizing limit.
- Keep adequate record of the movement of cash to and from the vault.
- Ensure that the branch keeps cash within approved limit.
- Adequate supervision of tellers and note counters to achieve economic, efficient and effective utilization of human resources
- Ensure counter limit is not exceeded at all times
- Ensure accurate balancing of departmental rough proof, cash unity specification and Head teller’s proof.
- Effective back-up to the CSM.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
Job Title: Central Compliance Monitoring Officer
Job Identification: 365
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure that controls put in place by management in respect of automated businesses and automated business processes are efficient and effective in achieving set objectives.
- A good University Degree with a minimum of 2.2 or HND with a minimum of 2.1 in any discipline.
- Possession of an advanced degree or professional certificate will be considered an advantage.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Internal Control of a commercial Bank and/or Audit Firm, commercial/retail banking experience, some of which must have been spent performing a similar role in a leading commercial bank.
- Exceptional candidates with a solid track record but fewer years of experience will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in any of the Bank’s Automated Analytics monitoring tools
- Analytical and Investigation skills
- Auditing and Accounting skills
- Banking Operations skills
- Policy and Regulation interpretation and implementation.
- Oral and written Communication skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Intranet Mailing facility.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2023 (01:33 PM).
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers