Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Community Content Operation Specialist
- Plan and manage the community events or cooperation activities to improve the content experience for users
- Responsible for the daily trends’ operation, including all platform trends monitoring, internal trends generation, and quality content recommendation.
- Analyze data and metrics on content consumption and implement an iterating strategy to improve the overall performance of in-app content.
- 1+ years of working in content-related project management or operations.
- Proficient in using Nigeria’s mainstream social and content platforms, staying informed about the latest trends and happenings, and demonstrating the ability to capitalize on them.
- Skilled in creating and repurposing engaging content, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in video production and graphic design skills, proficient in using tools such as Photoshop or AI is a plus.
Application Closing Date
2. Job Title: User Insight Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the construction of local user scenario library, identify localized applications, core functions and usage scenarios according to crowd classification, and build a localized user experience map
- Responsible for insight into local user needs, identifying key pain points and product opportunities for local users, forming a demand analysis report for product experience improvement, improving user satisfaction, and ensuring a stable market for basic experience
- Responsible for insights into product competitiveness in the local market for new products, output product competitiveness analysis reports, and lead product design to form industry competitiveness
- Ability to read, write and communicate in Chinese, and English
- Possess product planning and design capabilities, and those with rich product planning/design/development experience are preferred
- Possess the ability to absorb user insights, be able to summarize user behavior through observation, identification, and user psychological and emotional changes, and combine communication to dig out user behavior motivations and real needs
- Possess keen market insights and mobile phone experience comparative analysis capabilities, and be able to form product comparison planning and design reports based on market research, actual analysis of users, and interviews.
Application Closing Date
3. Job Title: Solar Engineer
- Designing solar power plants, including selecting the location for a new facility based on available sunlight and land availability
- Conducting research to develop new solar technologies that can be commercialized, such as developing new types of photovoltaic cells or improving existing solar panels
- Developing computer models to simulate how solar radiation affects Earth’s climate over time
- Conducting research to develop new techniques for installing solar panels on buildings or other structures, including roofing materials that can withstand high winds or rain without causing damage to the panels
- Conducting research on solar radiation and its effects on the surrounding environment, such as changes in air temperature or humidity levels
- Designing and installing solar energy systems, including photovoltaic (PV) arrays, solar thermal systems, and solar water heating systems
- Performing site surveys to assess available sunlight and proximity to transmission lines or major roads
- Designing solar power plants with electrical components such as inverters, transformers, and substations
- Designing solar thermal power plants with components such as reflectors, storage tanks, heat exchangers, and boilers.
Application Closing Date
4. Job Title: Graphic Designer
About the Job
- Responsible for the online social media visual design of the social product and the production of external promotional videos
- Responsible for the design of offline event promotional materials, control the brand tone of the event, and achieve visual marketing success for the product
- Responsible for the creative design of product related materials, design style setting and creative exploration, and efficient output.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with 3 – 5 years of visual design experience
- Proficiency in commonly used design software such as PS, AI, AE, and skills in 3D, motion graphics, video production, and other skills can be an added advantage
- Close to the cultural atmosphere, preferences, and lifestyles of young people, combined with visual expression ability, to be close to user aesthetic tendencies
- Pay attention to design quality and details, with strong self-motivation, good communication skills, and a spirit of teamwork.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers