Megawatts Nigeria Limited is an infrastructure solutions provider. We offer Mechanical, Electrical and Piping solutions for construction, oil & gas sectors, infrastructure and industrial projects. Our pride lies in the provision of innovative engineering services using the latest technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Executive will concentrate on customer acquisition, lead creation, and prospect management.
- The business development executive will be responsible for researching client business referrals, networking, and web leads.
- You must be active, well-spoken, and eager to complete transactions and boost revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Recognizing client needs and providing solutions and support; responding to follow-up calls from potential clients and their questions; and identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- Working with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow an organization’s clientele.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Exceeding annual sales targets and fulfilling all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews.
- Working with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; keeping short- and long-term business development plans; maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration utilizing CRM software.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Degree in Marketing from a reputable institution
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Female for gender equality.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: QA / QC Officer – HVAC / Plumbing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that Project quality Plan and procedures are activated at site. Performing inspections of installations when advised by construction-in-charges/site Supervisors.
- Develop and maintain inspection procedures and techniques, throughout the construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning stages.
- Maintain accurate and calibrated inspection tools and equipment for consistent measurements of operation of the inspection and testing system.
- Ensuring that Project quality Plan and procedures are activated at site.
- Performing inspections of installations when advised by construction-in-charges/ site Supervisors
- Monitoring the phases of quality control of work as per specification.
- Develop and maintain inspection procedures and techniques, throughout the construction,
- pre-commissioning and commissioning stages.
- Maintain accurate and calibrated inspection tools and equipment for consistent
- Measurements of operation of the inspection and testing system.
- Report on daily inspection and testing activities and issuing non-conformance reports when the
- specification or procedural requirements are not met.
- Maintain inspection and testing records.
- Coordination with main contractor’s MEP coordinator and Consultant on all aspects of site inspections.
- To conduct surveillance on the inspection tests required in the technical provisions of the specification.
- To carryout the preparatory, initial and follow-up inspections as per the approved ITP.
- To perform and witness all testing required at sub-vendors premises and approved independent testing laboratory as recommended.
- Ensuring that all concealed works are completed satisfactorily and accepted by consultant before clearing to civil and finishes team.
Qualification & Experience
- HND/ BSc / B.ENG in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical
- Minimum 8 years of experience in QA/QC of MEP Projects
- The necessary professional certifications are required
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Multimedia and Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a talented multimedia designer to join our graphic design team. As a multimedia designer, you will be working closely with our in-house graphic designers and software programmers to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content for our website.
- To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high quality animated content that engages website viewers.
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine the project scope.
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers, visual designers, and software programmers.
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to website specifications.
- Creating digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
- Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software.
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files.
- Performing media edits bases on user feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design,Film, or a related field.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch.
- Ability to collaborate on long-term projects.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals, and animation.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of web publishing software.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers