Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Credit Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- The Regional Credit Manager is saddled with the duty of managing a credit portfolio in an assigned geographic region.
- The Regional Credit Manager is expected to maintain a profitable loan portfolio and manage the field credit network in that region.
- The Regional Credit Manager is a data driven and strategic leader that leverages on data to effectively guide his team towards meeting business and financial objectives.
- You would also be directly involved in managing key accounts in the region to ensure they perform and to eliminate churn.
- The Regional Credit Manager must be an expert in credit risk, credit monitoring and credit analysis and should be able to distill this information into the field credit network under his/her management.
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Manage a profitable loan portfolio in the region
- Ensure that loan disbursement targets are met in the assigned region
- Ensure that the loan portfolio is performing and default is kept below the acceptable minimum
- Ensure that the field network in the region at the various levels are performing in terms of growth and profitability
- Key account management of major customers
- Actively monitor the credit portfolio in the region and take proactive measures to ensure that default is curbed
- Constantly educate, train and mentor the field credit network in the assigned region
- Identify, hire, promote and mentor key talent in the field credit network in the assigned region
- Perform all other credit related functions as may be assigned by a supervisor
You Should Apply If You Have
- A minimum of a B.Sc / H.ND in any Business related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a sales role for credit products in a financial institution
- Experience with managing a significantly large loan portfolio
- Demonstrable knowledge of credit risk analysis and credit monitoring
- A good knowledge of financial analysis is an added advantage
- Data analysis and presentation
- Negotiation skills
- Customer Success and Relationship Management
- People Management
- Performance Management
- Training and People Development.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the Chief Compliance Officer, you will plan and direct programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all business units’ activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for implementing mechanisms and processes to ensure that the organization complies with all the relevant laws and regulations.
- The role involves keeping track of laws and regulations that might affect the organization’s policies and implementing necessary changes.
- This is a leadership role where you will be required to design, communicate, and executes initiatives designed specifically to promote awareness and understanding of compliance, quality issues, applicable laws and regulations, reporting requirements and the consequences of non-compliance.
- The ideal candidate will be part of the leadership team, making key decisions around processes and business impact.
What you’ll get to do
- Develops and champions an organization-wide strategy and vision for compliance and quality consistent with TeamApt’s strategic goals and mission and creates a comprehensive and effective execution plan to support successful implementation.
- Develops an effective compliance, quality education and training program, including introductory training for all new employees, ongoing training for all employees and supervisors, and specialized training as needed.
- Designs, communicates and executes initiatives designed specifically to promote awareness and understanding of compliance, quality issues, applicable laws and regulations, reporting requirements and the consequences of non-compliance.
- Ensures alignment of quality improvement and compliance initiatives with the organization’s strategic plan and directs the day-to-day execution of strategies and tactics implemented to improve outcomes and results for both the organization and the people we support and regularly evaluates for potential efficiencies and improvements.
- Promotes an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles, consistent with the mission, vision and values of TeamApt.
- Works closely with TeamApt Network Leadership in the establishment of key performance indicators (KPIs) and monitors trends to evaluate effectiveness, reliability and efficiency of operations and makes recommendations for improvement, process redesign, etc. Directs or participates in the review, investigation and analysis of incidents for risk and adverse event identification.
- Recommends interventions which will enhance the safety and well-being of people we support, staff and the organization at large and mobilizes departmental or administrative support to identify and address risk areas.
- Establishes and enforces policies, procedures and controls that ensure agency-wide compliance with all Federal, State, Local and other relevant regulatory agency requirements and cooperation with appropriate entities in any audit, survey, inquiry or investigation across all states of operation.
- Develops, disseminates and interprets compliance policies and standards consistent with laws and regulatory requirements, which promote the organization’s commitment to compliance and business integrity.
- Maintains an awareness of laws and regulations and regularly monitors regulatory requirements to keep abreast of changes that may affect TeamApt’s services or operations, and provides timely information regarding analysis and recommendations of regulatory changes and their impact on operational leaders.
- Ensures efficient processes for documenting all compliance, quality, incident management and safety-related initiatives and activities, as appropriate or required.
Establishes methods to leverage best practices, monitor adherence to policies, procedures, and legal/regulatory requirements and leads efforts to identify and evaluate exposures and correct defective processes.
- Collaborates and coordinates with administrators and other departmental leaders on all risk management issues and designs, coordinates and informs various aspects of safety and risk management programs for the entire TeamApt team.
- Conducts periodic risk assessments to determine compliance priorities and utilizes findings to inform decision-making, develop strategies to mitigate risk and establish goals to address areas of concern.
- Facilitates and oversees regular internal and external audits, risk analyses and compliance reviews (billing/fiscal and regulatory) to ensure the organization’s adherence to established policies, procedures, laws and regulations, identifying areas for improvement and ensuring readiness for regulatory audits and surveys, including those determined by relevant Regulators.
- Designs and leads performance improvement projects to assure milestones and KPIs are met within defined parameters.
- Serves as the primary resource for the organization on complex compliance, quality, incident management and ethics matters and sits on committees as assigned or as necessary, including chairing the compliance committees.
- Provides oversight and supervision to compliance and quality teams and participates in the recruitment, retention, assessment and development of qualified and effective staff to support compliance, quality and ethics-related activities across the organization.
- Develops and manages departmental budget, leading cost-efficient and effective operations and ensuring that operations are within budgetary guidelines, periodically provides education to the Board of Directors and updates to the Board or a sub-committee thereof.
- Performs all related work, as assigned.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- 10+ years industry experience in compliance, or regulatory functions.
- Prior experience as an acting CCO or in a similar capacity
- Understanding of licensing processes for fintechs and banks.
- Experience in working with the CBN and Regulators
- Solid experience in working with a functioning board
- Strong knowledge of the financial service industry and regulatory environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of general Anti-Money Laundering (AML) principles including, CIP/KYC principles.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong ability to interpret laws and regulations and succinctly communicate that information to management.
- Ability to research and analyze regulatory issues and changes as they relate to operating subsidiaries and businesses.
- Highly attentive to details.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) – South-West
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Business Partner works with business leaders to establish creative, strategic people programs and solutions that promote people-focused culture, address organizational challenges and achieve business goals.
- This individual is very collaborative as they advise our business leaders in people-related areas including; employee engagement, training/mentoring leaders at all levels, performance management, regulatory compliance and employee relations.
- The HRBP will also work with HR centers of excellence (COE) and other internal customers to influence and implement people-related programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The role is generally remote but the HRBP must be resident in the South-West region and be willing to periodically visit the Moniepoint offices in the region.
- Understand the strategic objectives and operations of designated Strategic Business Units and provide integrated and timely solutions to their human resources-related needs.
- Anticipate and resolve employee relations issues before they impact the business by continuous engagement with relevant line managers and State Coordinators.
- Manage the lifecycle of Business Relationship Managers, State Coordinators and other employees in the designated Strategic Business Units from onboarding to exit.
- Plan and maintain a manpower database of State Coordinators and Business Relationship Managers in designated Strategic Business Units.
- Manage complex employee relations issues and address grievances and conflicts.
- Analyze sales and industry trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies for designated Strategic Business Units.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and stay abreast of labor laws for employee relations to reduce exposure to risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as required.
- Adjust HR strategies to respond to changing business needs for designated Strategic Business Units
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Liaise with designated Strategic Business Unit Heads and line managers to identify and implement training needs and solutions.
- Attend and drive discussions regarding people issues in team and strategy meetings and performance review sessions.
- Communicate organizational culture and updates on HR initiatives to designated Strategic Business Units.
- Hold periodic HR engagement meetings with designated Strategic Business Unit
- Act as a single point of contact on all human resources-related issues for designated Strategic Business Unit including recruitment
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, People Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline, A Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline would be an advantage
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work and industry experience
- Resident in the South-West region of Nigeria and willing to travel.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to be proactive and forward-thinking
- Strong business acumen and relationship management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Global & cultural awareness.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers