Nigerian Airforce (NAF) 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Portal
Interested in taking part in the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023? Then this page will guide you on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce in 2023.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has asked for applications from eligible Nigerians into the Basic Military Training Course (BMTC 44/2023).
The portal for recruitment was opened on Monday, October 30, 2023, and will close on December 11, 2023. Interested applicants can apply for Nigerian Airforce 2023 via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng which is the official application portal of the Nigerian Airforce.
The Nigerian Airforce recruits through Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) or through the Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) which is a short training course going by its name. BMTC is also a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
Online Registration starts on 30 October 2023 and closes on 11 December 2023. Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
The BMTC mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate while the DSSC is for graduate professionals wishing to join the military.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023 | Basic Requirements
Generally, you need to possess the following to join the Nigerian Airforce
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- And other qualifications which depends on the course you are joining
You can only apply for the Nigerian Airforce during the period for which the application window is open. To apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023, usually you should take the following steps;
- Visit the online application portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Read application instructions;
- Fill the application form as appropriate;
- Print out the application documents:
Application Documents for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Local Government of Origin Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by
- a Military Officer or
- Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
When is the 2023 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal opening?
Recruitment exercise for the Nigerian Airforce is done every year, for this year 2023, the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Online Registration starts on 30 October 2023 and closes on 11 December 2023. Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
Further Notes on Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023
- When applying for make sure to apply once as multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card.
- The signee of the Attestation Form must also authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
How to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment :
Step 1: Visit the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application Portal
- Start by accessing the official Nigerian Air Force application portal. You can do this by using a computer or a mobile device with an internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to the NAF website, where you’ll find the application portal.
Step 2: Complete the Online Form
- Once you’re on the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment application portal, look for the application form. It should be easily accessible on the website.
- Create an application account
- Carefully fill out all the required information on the online form. This typically includes personal details, educational background, contact information, and other relevant information.
- Ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information. Double-check for any errors or missing details before proceeding.
Step 3: Get an Attestation Signed by Your Local Government Area Chairman
- After completing the online form, you may be required to obtain an attestation form.
- Visit your Local Government Area (LGA) Chairman’s office. This is usually a government office within your locality.
- Request the LGA Chairman or their authorized representative to sign and stamp the attestation form, confirming your identity and suitability for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment process.
- This step is essential to verify your local community support and recommendation.
Step 4: Obtain Parental Consent
- If you are below the legal age of adulthood (usually 18), you will need to obtain parental or guardian consent.
- Present the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment application form to your parents or legal guardians and seek their permission and signature.
- This consent demonstrates that your parents or guardians are aware and supportive of your decision to join the Nigerian Air Force.
Step 5: Submit and Print Out Your Form
- Once you have completed all the necessary forms and obtained the required signatures and attestations, return to the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment application portal.
- Upload any scanned or digital copies of the signed attestation and parental consent forms, if applicable.
- Review your application one final time to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- After confirming that all details are correct, submit your application through the online portal.
- Make sure to print a copy of your completed application form for your records. This printed copy may also be required during subsequent stages of the recruitment process.
Finally, it’s important to note that the recruitment process for the Nigerian Air Force can be competitive and may involve additional stages such as examinations, interviews, and physical fitness assessments.
Therefore, stay updated on the official NAF website for any announcements or further instructions regarding the recruitment process.
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng