Visa Incorporated is one of the most well-known worldwide financial services businesses and administers the world’s biggest retail electronic payments network. Visa enables worldwide commerce by transferring value and information between financial institutions, merchants, consumers, enterprises, and governments.
Title: Intern – Business Development (For Current Students)
Job type: Full-time
- Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.
- The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients.
- The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Business Development team by developing and maintaining the relationship between VISA and its clients.
- Provide admin and Operations support to the local team.
- Contribute to development, production and implementation of initiatives outlined in Country plans
- Competition analysis and monitoring
- Assist the local team with client queries and issues
- Support BPO with periodical reports (Weekly/Monthly or quarterly)
- Assist BDs with Playbook and country plans update
- Co-ordinate with other Visa departments in order to successfully track the country plans.
- Complete ad hoc project/research and presentation work and other relevant initiatives as requested by the management
This learning objectives of this internship is to:
- Develop a sales management mindset
- Be able to analyze data, trends and make meaningful recommendations
- Be a good project manager
- Develop a thorough understanding of the payments landscape
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date in summer 2025 or 2026
- Be available to pursue an internship (June 4 to August 29th)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are desired
- Superior analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a diverse peer group required
- Able to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get buy-in and agreement
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers