WAVE is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Associate
- Identifying Potential Clients: Conduct thorough market research to identify potential clients for the after-school tech program. Utilize industry-standard techniques to assess and understand the needs of the target audience.
- Developing Relationships: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, ensuring a high level of engagement. Employ established best practices to guide clients seamlessly through the enrollment process.
- Team: Work closely with the Communication team to align sales efforts with overarching marketing strategies. Provide substantiated insights and data from client interactions to enhance the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Attending Team Meetings: Actively participate in team meetings, adhering to professional standards of communication. Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members, contributing to a harmonized approach in achieving sales and marketing objectives.
- Educational Background: HND / B.Sc
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Skills
- Field Marketing Skills
- Knowledge of Edutech Programs or experience marketing business in the Edu-Tech space is an added advantage
- Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor
- Responsible for the management, operations and success of the assigned store
- Ensure the store is operated in line with the Company’s culture, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Keep the store in order and clean.
- Take care of a sufficient inventory according to the company´s order system and inventory policy (no missing items, no excessive stock, fresh products).
- Ensure that all customers are approached in a friendly way.
- Ensure as little shrinkage as possible.
- Manage the personnel in the most efficient way.
- In order to stay ahead of competition, it is required to apply the principle of economy the maximum extent.
Specific Decisions and Responsibilities:
- The Store Supervisor performs all tasks of his Assistants (cleaning, unloading of pallets, working at the checkout, etc).
- Makes sure that all reports, cash and receipts are correct and complete.
- Makes sure all cashiers are well trained.
- Plans the schedule of his team including the holiday plans
- Plans the breaks of the staff.
- Suggests potential cashiers as Store Supervisor or Store Supervisor’s Deputies.
- Responsible for the final calculation and complete documentation at the end of the shift of each cashier.
- Is in charge of arranging correct money transfers to the bank.
- Is in charge of all cancellations of total receipt, complaints as well as returns from customers. If he judges that a customer complaint is suspicious or unjustified he reports the case to the Area Manager for decision.
- Checks the procedure at the check out
- Checks the deliveries from the Warehouse and direct suppliers and reports any delivery mistakes.
- Responsible for all books, reports and forms in the store.
- Decides on orders and order quantities
- Responsible for correct counting in case of physical inventories.
- Trains personnel for other stores in case required.
- Responsible for 100 % price label accuracy.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree
- 4 Years relevant work experience
- Physically fit to stand for hours and lift heavy items
- Lives within 30-45 minutes commute to the location.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about fashion and has a proven track record of driving sales in-store and online.
- As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for increasing our company’s sales figures across all platforms.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and help shape the future of our brand.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Bartender
- Ensure the operations of the bar runs smoothly and efficiently
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve snacks and drinks when necessary
- Prepare Cocktails or Mocktails
- Plan and present the menu
- Mix ingredients and prep garnishes to prepare drinks on the menu
- Prepare and serve hot/cold beverages
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Staying up to date with trends in the Industry, and suggesting ways to improve services
- Proven work experience (minimum of 2 years) as a Bartender.
- Good appearance and hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of bar menu items and recipes (different types of beers and mixed drinks)
- Should have some experience making Mocktails/ Cocktails
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers