Pack ‘N’ Pay is a product of CIC Integrated Services LTD. CIC was created as a wholesale store that supplies food to offshore catering companies to feed the offshore workers. Pack ’N’ Pay was created as a product that would leverage technology to solve the problems of retailers and wholesalers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- We are recruiting for the position of fleet manager to Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers.
- You will be responsible for the overall accounting, planning, coordinating, and managing the fleet including related general administration.
- Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and car usage.
- Ensure there is a job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the drivers.
- Supervising and coordinating the work of mechanics.
- Relate with the vehicle documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicle’s particulars are complete.
- Track and analyze the vehicle-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses for running the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles.
- Check that the invoices received are accurate.
- Proactively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker (Zon control) for any inconsistencies with the vehicle’s movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Send weekly reports to the Chief Operating Officeron the statusof the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Raise payment memos for services provided by external contractors.
- Find ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Deciding when to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assign vehicles to drivers.
- Evaluating driver’s performances.
- Providing route and operations information and technologies.
- Maintaining constant communication with drivers.
- Uses GPS systems to find out where vehicles are located and take the steps needed when there are delays in deliveries.
- Maintain detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Find ways to reduce costs and increase profits, in addition to finding means for getting better fuel efficiency.
- Any other duties as directed by the COO.
- BSc / HND in Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, or Business Management.
- 3 – 5 years of similar work experience
- Must have at least 2 years of driving experience.
- Must have Excellent interpersonal skills to work with various departments and customers.
- Must have relationship management skills
- Possess good technical skills including the ability to use fleet management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2023.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a marketing officer, you are responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the organization.
- You will develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns by promoting the company’s products and services.
- Stay up to date with emerging digital marketing trends & technologies.
- Enhance brand awareness, drive web traffic, and acquire customers.
- Develop marketing strategies that align with the organization’s business goals.
- Manage and execute campaigns across various digital channels including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with various content formats.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development to produce engaging content and optimize user experience.
- Analyzing costs and managing budgets.
- Track the website traffic flow.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 – 5 Years of Work Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software e.g: CRM
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient in Marketing automation tools.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Social media, Email marketing, and display advertising.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Job Title: IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an IT Officer, your duties involve maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support, and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
- You are meant to monitor and maintain the company’s computer systems, install, and configure hardware and software, and solve technical issues as they arise.
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding promptly to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology.
- Working with software such asODOO
- Analyze, design, and develop applications using modern programming languages.
- Data analysis and entry using spreadsheet packages like Excel.
- Ensure that all IT requirements of the company are fulfilled.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Preferably aserving Corp Member in Port Harcourt with at least 8 months left to complete their service year.
- Proficientin Information Technology
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2023.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers