Job Titles: Chef and Baker
Location: Iwo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage needed supplies and inventory levels.
- Ensure that products are up to standards.
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking.
- Ensure the proper storage of baking utensils.
- Following recipes closely to ensure that products meet company standards for taste, texture, and appearance
- Monitoring ovens, slicing machine,or other equipment used to bake products
- Weighing ingredients according to recipe specifications and mixing them together
- Measuring ingredients with precision to ensure consistency in the final product
- Maintaining inventory of ingredients and supplies used in baking for the bakery
- Inspecting finished products for quality control purposes, using tools such as microscopes and scales
- Cleaning baking equipment, such as mixers and ovens, at specified intervals during production
- Using machines to mix ingredients together, such as a dough mixer or bread slicer.
- Make shawarma, pizza, doughnuts etc.
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans, and food scales.
- Ability to formulate recipes, Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cooking food in a timely manner.
- Must demonstrate an undeniable flair for ‘treating food right’ and be very comfortable and versatile
- Can be something very mouth-watering and tasty from almost nothing.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or cook.
- Must willing and able to train team members and must also be open to learning
- Advanced knowledge of Hospitality / culinary techniques.
- Excellent communication, customer, and interpersonal relations is a must.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 3+ years work experience.
- Experienced in baking breads.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter stating why they are most suited for the job role to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers