Promasidor was formed in 1979 by Robert Rose, who left the United Kingdom in 1957 for Zimbabwe to pursue his African dream. He toured extensively around Africa as Chairman of Allied Lyons Africa for over 20 years, gaining a unique and deep expertise of the food sector across the continent.
1). Production Supervisor
The ideal candidate will
- Ensure that packaging and raw materials are always available for the shift operations
- Ensure proper manning of the machines.
- Monitor and arrange production operatives to achieve optimum utilization and output
- Monitor and ensure that adequate utility support is provided during production (SHIFT) operations.
- Ensure that the Machine downtime and waste are mentioned at minimal level throughout the shift.
- Ensure clean work environment and strict compliance with good manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ensure presentation of daily production figures for verification
- Evaluate and carry out performance appraisal for subordinates
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Any other jobs assigned by superior
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least a BSc/HND in Food technology or relevant Sciences
- At least three(3)years experience in production operations in FMCG
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- knowledge of operating the production machines
- Total quality management
- General technical knowledge on factory operations.
- Equipment maintenance
- People management
- Team player
- Result Oriented
2). Treasury Coordinator-Trade and Payment Specialist
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Effective cash management
- Effective supervision of trade and payment units in line with approved policy
- Providing investment analysis and options to support excess cash placement
- Taking responsibility for accuracy and completeness of monthly interest expense and accruals.
- Effective supervision and monitoring of import and export documentation with other related activities
- Supervision of effective local suppliers and staff payments
- Effective coordination of foreign supplier’s bill settlement and communication
- Reviewing service level agreement with banks on quarterly basis and develop reports to track the agreed SLAs
- Compliance with agreed performance level
- Reviewing of all LCs related charges ensuring the charges align with underlining agreement and facility documents.
- Be responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and year-end reporting
- Assisting in the management of bank relationship
- Carrying out in a timely manner other responsibility assigned by the Manager
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Hold a BSc/HND in finance, accounts or other social sciences
- An accounting professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar capacity
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Foreign trade processing and documentation
- Financial regulations
- Customs and Trade regulations
- Accounting Policies and procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Financial Analysis
- Treasury Software
- Good Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- People management
- Problem Solving Skill
- Excellent customer and Relationship Mgt
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers