Recruitment for Accounts Assistant, Bank Reconciliation (Fixed Term) at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant, Bank Reconciliation (Fixed Term)
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- Daily reconciliation of all bank transactions from customers into FMN account.
- Manage the daily reconciliation of all bank transactions from customers into FMN account.
- Carryout validation of monthly financial charges and ensure that overcharges are recovered.
- Provide support to assistant accountant when necessary & assist FMN accounts payable manager.
- Prepare customers payments & carryout setting of journals both payments and general payments.
- Liaise with customers, bank officials and FMN subsidiaries on outstanding reconciliation items.
- Provide feedback to the accounting department on how to improve on internal controls, and also pinpoint areas where risks relating to banking transactions can be minimized.
- Manage booking of banks sweeps and financial charges.
- OND in Accounting, Finance and other related courses.
- 5 O’ Level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- knowledge of general accounting principles and the workings of the banking systems.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to details.
- Have good analytical & problem- solving skills.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply