Recruitment for Service Center Representative at ENGIE Energy Access
ENGIE Energy Access is a major supplier of Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grid solutions in Africa, with a purpose to provide cheap, dependable, and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with an amazing customer experience. The firm was formed by the merger of Fenix International, ENGIEMobisol, and ENGIEPowerCorner, and it creates innovative, off-grid solar solutions for households, public services, and companies, providing consumers and distribution partners with access to clean, inexpensive energy.
Title: Service Center Representative
Requisition ID: 16788
Location: Benue/Cross River/Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Experience
Reporting Line: Service Center Team Lead
Job Purpose / Mission
- The Customer Experience Unit is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Service Center Representative with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- EEA Nigeria prides itself on always putting the customer first; the Service Center Representative will be at the forefront of providing world-class customer service to our customers in the preferred location.
- As the main point of contact at the Service Center, the role will be to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints while giving the best possible customer experience as well as going beyond call of duty when required.
- Always provide excellent customer service to all EEA Nigeria customers.
- Attract new and existing customers to the Service center.
- Supervise the movement & stock count of EEA Nigeria inventory to and from the Service Center.
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Team Lead.
Deliverables and Activities
- Customer Liaison: Serve as a liaison between the customer and EEA
- Information Accuracy: Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities
- Courtesy Calls: Make courtesy calls to EEA customers as requested
- End-to-end Experience: Ensure all EEA customers have a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Resolve Customer Queries: Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose Technical Issues: Diagnose technical issues with the customer units and support in the swapping process
- Escalation to Manager: Escalate issues or questions to manager if you cannot resolve them.
- Inventory Reporting: Provide regular reports on sales unit inventory, service unit inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Data Entry: Always enter accurate and honest information into the EEA data systems. Ensure data entry is high quality so that data can be used to better serve our customers
- Customer Feedback Data: Help collect data on Customer feedback and satisfaction.
- Unit Inventory: Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of sales and service unit inventory (including accessories) in the Service Center.
- Assist with product development through conducting field tests and surveys when required.
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in customer service and inventory management
- Conversant with use of computers
- Critical thinking and good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying.
- Competent with computers including Microsoft Office packages and other Google products such as Forms, Sheets, Docs and Slides etc
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online.